Monday, 11 March 2013

Back on track!



 It's been a quiet couple of weeks in the studio, getting back into routine after my holiday and trying to catch up with everything at work - don't you hate it when holiday washing and ironing and work get in the way of serious crafting?  I managed to get back into the studio this weekend and this was my mood
I made some ATC's for my monthly partner swap.  I decided to make some simple ones as I had lots that I wanted to catch up on.  I posted them off this morning before realising that I had not taken pictures of them.  Talking of taking pictures, I have been enjoying taking better quality pictures and part of that is due to the light tent that I have been using. 


I decided that I would like to have a slightly bigger light tent as I have been challenged with how small my original tent is.  Aimee had offered to lend me her one as she knew it was bigger; just not sure how much bigger.



I think that it may be a little bit too large - what do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment