Sunday, 7 April 2013

Drawing Faces - first attempts

Drawing is not something that I have ever been able to master.  I really want to be able to draw a basic face to put into my art journal now that I am using it more regularly.  I have been following jennibellie on her blogspot and on youtube also.  She did a great tutorial on drawing girls faces and thought that I'd like to give it a go.  In her Etsy shop, it is possible to buy 'Creative Juice' a zine that goes through step by step drawing faces.
 

So you can see my first two attempts - I was pleasantly surprised that what I had produced resembled faces and I'm actually pretty pleased with them.  


I printed out the zine for future use and to keep reminding me to practice.
http://jennibelliestudio.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment