Monday, 21 April 2014

Easter cards and studio time

Long time no see - it's nice to be back.

I finally finished the Easter cards that I had been working on and also decided to do another design.  Do you remember that I had given you this sneak peek? 


Easter-Cards-Sneak-Peek.jpg

Well, this is how they turned out along with the second design that I chose to use.  I had taken the photograph of the beautiful blossom and thought that it would lend itself to a spring card; Easter cards seemed to fit the bill.

Easter-cards-2014.jpg

News from the studio this week includes getting my wood mounted rubber stamps sorted out and in their new storage.  

Rubber-Stamp-Organisation2.jpg

The label maker was even brought into play in order for me to be able to grab the correct box first time.  My daughter came up with a brilliant idea too; take photos of all the stamps, organise them on the computer in folders and perhaps even cross reference them - genius idea! Now the stamps are all neat inside their boxes and I am able to find them very easily.  

Rubber-Stamp-Organisation.jpg

This really was an excellent exercise to do, not only are my rubber stamps finally in the new studio (instead of in the garage), I rediscovered stamps that had been sadly neglected and this has also given me some food for thought for new cards.

Finally, a couple of new additions to the studio . . .



The butterfly obsession continues and I found my pretty heart fairy lights which have been put along with the stars on the windowsill. 

Thanks for stopping by this week

Jacquie xox
 




1 comment:

  1. I love the new additions to the studio! And the cards! Your daughter must be a genius ;) *wink wink* what a brilliant idea about cataloging your stamps! X

    ReplyDelete